Government Contacts

City Government Links

Regulations & Brochures


Alcohol Beverage Establishments:

to report evening noise violations call the ABRA Supervisory Investigator at 329-6347.

Residential Area Permit Parking:


H Street Metal Plate Hot line – to report lose metal plates call Mr. Cameron Nerdahl, 202.388.3081 (work) or 703.609.4667 (cell)

To reserve a room at Sherwood Recreation Center, please contact Mr. Washington at or 698.3075 Reservation Request Form